Firstly, thank you so much for visiting our little corner of the internet and your interest in our products - it means so much! We are so glad that you love supporting independent UK businesses as much as we do.
Here's a little about Laura Elizabeth so that you get to know who's behind the biz...
- She studied Textiles with Surface Pattern at university where she specialised in Commercial Print Design
-She won the Society of Dyers & Colourists International Design Competition 2016, Veronica Bell Award
- She worked as an in-house homeware designer at Wilko for 3 years before taking the leap in 2020 to start her own design brand as well as becoming a freelance surface pattern designer
- She's a lover of nature and animals...can you tell?!
- She's a firm believer that you can never have too many house plants
- She designs from her home studio in Norfolk and her Goldendoodle Callie is never far from her side